We take our Keto Chili quite significantly here! My all time favored is this . It is hearty, loaded with taste and ideal for the autumn season. However, seeing that it’s miles loaded with beans and swimming in tomato juice it simply doesn’t paintings with my keto diet.
I began out experimenting with a keto chili some weeks in the past and I did now no longer have excessive hopes. I simply didn’t suppose I should create the equal flavors with out the carbs. Turns out, I become wrong. Mr. Maebell and I were debating if we love this keto model even MORE than our everyday visit chili!
- 2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (32 ounce) carton beef broth
- 1 (7 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chili powder*
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- *If you enjoy spicy chili I would increase this to 3 tablespoons of chili powder.
Brown the meat over medium heat in a medium size sauce pot or dutch oven.
Drain off any grease
Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
Allow chili to simmer over medium low heat uncovered for approximately 30 minutes until the tomato juice has reduced and thickened.
Submit your review